Some items are in stock, some must be ordered. Call to check availability. Lead time for orders - 2-4 weeks. Free local delivery.
all products >> mobility products >> heavy-duty/bariatric
Tracer IV Wheelchair
(22" x 18" with Desk Length Arms)
The Tracer IV is designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame.
Product ID: 9153639572
HCPCS Code: K0007**
HMESA CODE: 20-10-02-04
The Tracer IV wheelchair features superior durability, rollability and streamlined looks. It's designed for the active individual who needs the strength of a reinforced heavy-duty frame.
Its many options include components that are interchangeable with the 9000 and Tracer series. The Tracer IV is long-lasting and low-maintenance.
- Dual axle positions allow varitation of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals and dual crossbraces
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
Seat Width: 22"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat To Floor Height: 19.5" Adult (17.5" Hemi)
Back Height: 16" fixed
Arm Style: Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
Product Weight: 42 lb. (T4/WD28/28)
Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
Warranty: 5 years on frame and crossbraces
Contact us about this item >>
Pacific Medical Supply - 1090 Commercial Street Northeast, Salem, OR 97301 Sitemap | Contact | Home